Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Introduction to me, so you know a little about who your reading the opinions of

 Well were I start? I am an orphan. My parents died in a car accident not to long ago about five months ago to be exact. Life was hard but my brother and I have pulled through. I was one of those troubled teenagers after my parents died. I tried being emo, smoking, drinking you name it I did it. But one day while I was walking home from my less than ideal school I found a beat up old guitar in dumpster. Until I found that guitar I had no way of expressing my feeling I was just some bottled up person. I then took the guitar home, and taught myself how to play. It took a while there was a lot of  bang-your-head-against-the-wall-moments, and a lot of blooding fingers before my calluses formed. But once I started writing my music everything felt better, I was happier and not as sad. My music gave me a way to let everything go and to not look back. My music expresses my feelings so it could jump from a ballad, to despair, to tragedy, to happy, to well anything. In a little bit once I can I'm going to start recording my music and putting it up here so you can actually listen to it instead of just reading the lyrics.
  But music isn't the only way I express myself, I also paint. To me the arts of music and well art of course are the only ways I can express myself. I was lost, nothing was right. When I paint I leave the world and go into a different place where I express myself with colors. Sometimes my paintings come out looking like a blank canvas because I was a blank person. Or they could come out in spontaneous combustion's of physcotic fusions worth of color.
  I am also a writer I books. So far my only book is Angelic Blood which is a book about a girl who was adopted and her birth parents well I'll just say that one of them is a Demon one is an Angel. And the apocalypse is coming, and her and her two friends Yui, and Koda have to fight the band of dark/fallen angels. But there is a twist not all of the fallen angels and demons are bad, some might even be more good than any of Gods angels.
  I also write poems, my poems end up being about the world and why people don't accept others. The little quote/poem on my page called "A Flower" that is an original by me.
  And well lastly I am somewhat of a model, I have modeled before but I had to stop because even though I wasn't big, being 6"2 and 112 pounds the agencies told me I was to fat so this caused me to become anorexic and Bulimic. Just about 2 weeks ago I was 68 pounds. I am currently in a anorexia/bulimia hospital. I will be out in about a little more than three weeks. I will also maybe be updating that.
  Well this is me flaws and all it's all in here. I hope you enjoyed reading. Comment and tell me if  you want me to put the first couple chapters of my book up or anymore of my poems, or if you want me to put an update thing of recovery.
   Well I leave you with the picture of the day:
This picture I think means, a new beginning. The storms represent the past, some clouds are light reflecting everything good, and the bad clouds reflecting everything horrid in the past. The bike is pretty much moving forward and flowers show that the road ahead will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment