Sunday, January 29, 2012

Song of the day! Style of the day! Picture of the day!


Song of the day
This the song of the day! Yay! I finally have something up after a 6-day delay relating to recovery. Well this song is called Crystal Spider and is by the Band sweet water who was a popular band from 1969. The band performed at Woodstock, everything was going good until one night they were out celebrating and got high and got into a car accident and the lead singer  got her vocal chords crushed, and was told she couldn't sing anymore. She tried singing again but her voice just wasn't the same.

I think this song is about a girl who lost her boyfriend and wants him back. I'm taking that from the part of the song that goes, "Have you seen my crystal spider? He has eyes of mercury. He has left his web of paisley. If you seen, will you please bring him back to me?" I think he spider is the guy she lost and she wants him back, simple as that, okay maybe not that simple but you get the idea.

Style of the day
Today's style is actually two different outfits. They are both by Chanel. These two exquisite and awesome designs debuted at Fashion Week 2012. I absolutely love the shirt/dress on the right, I love the almost tribal pattern vibe, that has Aviator glasses, and total fashion awesomeness that tops off the outfit. I adore the whole outfit on the right. Everything is so well together, whoever was the one who put the Chanel designs together deserves praise. 

Picture of the day
This is sere gorgeousness! The beautiful pinks compliment the light blonde and caucasion skin of this model. I think this picture is a fairy. I think this is a garden fairy who lives carefree and is defiantly other worldly in an amazing way.

No comments:

Post a Comment