Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to my regular Blog Posts!

Route 66 Baby!

Well I am currently on a trip through all of route 66 with some really good friends of mine. Yes I came all the way down from Hawaii for my Senior Trip for this. So far I have barely made it through my first state. It is so pretty though. My friends Parker, Kyle, Raquel, Morgan, Madelaine, Hunter, and I are having the most wackiest Rode Trip ever! We are seeing so many things it is insane! I am having a blast! I love it so much. Well I am going to stat the week off with a blog that goes back to my normal blog posts.

Style of the day!


Yep this is pretty much the style I am in right now(not me in this picture) I love the relaxed look. I especially love the black converse I am actually wearing some right now!

Picture of the day!


This my blog readers is one of those pictures that I personally think no one can look at without thinking,"Holy crap!" or "Dude that is so cool!" Some thing along those lines.

Poem of the day!

When you think life is over 


go on to the next day when you think 


you can't go on anymore pick a flower 


and breath in its aroma of happiness 


When the flowers sent goes away 


go to the sea and look at the waves 


crash on the rocks when the waves 


stop crashing then lay down 


and remember life 


goes on

Song of the Day!


This in my opinion is a rockin' song! I love it I think it is sad but I adore listening to it. And you better believe I am gonna drive everyone else on the rode trip crazy cause I will be singing this constantly!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



                                                                                               xoxoxo
                                                                                                                       Love
                                                                                                                                        Rosalie

No comments:

Post a Comment