Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Videos! Style of the day! Song of the day! Picture of the day! And something new Quote of the day!

Videos!
             Today I am here to present to you two more of my dear friend Caleb's videos. He is a very skillful video maker. His voice over walk-through's are to die for. He is very creative and funny.


Here is the second one of his marvelous videos.
Here is the third and latest video to my understandings.


Style of the day!

Today our stye of the day is an outfit worn by Taylor Momsen. Momsen has a very creative and dark/edgy stye. I enjoy seeing what she is going to do next. I am about to grab these tights out of this picture because they are frankly to die for. You know I think I have a pair of those Aviators. I give this out fit an 11.5/10


Song of the day!

I adore this song. It to me is very haunting, yet beautiful at the same time. She portray's in my mind a girl who's boyfriend broke up with her and she is saying that it is not fair because she did everything for him. In this song Evanescence(band's name) Is a very amazing song. Amy Lee is an exquisite singer and in this song she shows all of the different ranges of her voice.


Picture of the day!
I love this picture because it exerts the different times of the year; or different emotions, it depends on how you look at it. This artist is amazing and deserves a standing ovation for her/his work. I look forward to seeing other works by this artist.


Poetry Time! Quote of the day!
A dream

In visions of the dark night
I have dreamed of joy departed-
But a waking dream of life and light
Hath left me broken-hearted.

Ah! what is not a dream by day
To him whose eyes are cast
On things around him with a ray
Turned back upon the past?

That holly dream- that holy dream,
While all the world were chiding,
Hath cheered me as a lovely beam
A lonely spirit guiding

What though that light, thro' storm and night,
So trembled from afar-
What could there be more purely bright
In Truth's day-star?
                                                                       
                                                     by: Edgar Allan Poe.
Thank you for reading I really appreciate it.
 And now a picture of this blogger(taken by husband)

Well goodbye for now!
                 xoxoxo
                                                                    Love Rosalie



No comments:

Post a Comment