Sunday, February 5, 2012

Witches Blood Chapter 1!


Chapter 1: One year EarlierEdit

I was driving through the hated place to my ancestor known as Salem, so much history resides here. As I drove with my mother I saw where the old gallows stood. As I glanced out of the window again I saw that only a dusty plague remains. Because a plague totally solves everything.
"Mother when will we get there?" I asked this, secretly knowing that the answer would be, "Oh when we get there sweetheart." And sure enough that is exactly what she said.
My mother was a kind woman, she knew not of evil, but of love and happiness.Even though she was at the age of fifty-six she still is as beautiful as she had been in the pictures of her around my age; I frequently stole glances of them every so often, because hs elooks just like Espaniah. My mother who's name being Ann Marie Indra, was about one inch from being six-feet tall.She was a model "Back in the day' how she would put it. She had eyes of Onyex. Her pale pearl-like skin is a stronge contrast to her dark brown flowy hair. If Espaniah saw her she would probably cry.
My mien is of the same essens to that of my mothers. I have the same large Onyex eyes, but mine are not as dark. I have the same pale skin. But my hair, and height is a whole other story al together. My hair consists of rich chocolate brown medium length curls.My height is a measily 5"9 compared to my mothers height.
My mother and I were the only ones in the car, we are actually because we are the only ones still alove in the family.Everyone was slaughtered by the hunters of Darkness. Damn those hunters souls. My father was killed in a horrid fire that engulfed our home down in New Orleans.While we still lived there we made good money. We ran a shop called Jade and Sage. My mother told futunes. I sold the herb remidies and gave a few readings my self.
After a long silence had fallen my mother finally spoke,"Hey you will love it here, there is so much history, and this school is the best this side of the country."
"It is called Black Blood Academy, that is a very peculiar name, don't you think mother?"
"Now that you mention it, it is a bit odd, oh well the accedemics there are acceptional, I'm sure yu will have amarvelous time, oh and Ezmeralda?"
"Yes mother?"
"No magic, okay" She said the "O.K." with a very seriously and demanding voice.
"Alright I will try my best."
"I'm serious Ezmeralda I really am." Her voice steadily became more stern wuth every word.
"I understand" I finally say. After that we rode in silence for a while, the only sound was the wide, and the car driving down the pavement.
After an hour of silence had passed, our vechicle transportationcomes to a stop. I gasp as I look apon the grand school that stood before me.I looked apon the Gothic arcitecture, the tall steaples, this place was exquisite and the pefect place for a witch, just like myself.
My Gaze then falls apon the sign that reads,"Welcome to Black Blood Academy." I gazed in aww as our car began to move again, as it journied into the cobble stone driveway of the school.
My daydreaming was interupted by my mother saying,"Di I mention this is a boarding school?" I am imideatly snapped out of my day dreaming gaze, and gauck in astonishment, and in horrid schock.
"Boarding what?!?!" I practically yell demanding an answer.
"A boarding school, dear, it would be good for you." She said this as if to convince herself more than to convince I .
Our car had pulled up to the entrance of the school. The Gothic designs floading my mind, maybe this would not be so bad, shut it, you don't know what your saying.
I take in the ballconey that is above me.The many cherry blossom tress that are in full bloom. I then walk to the door of the school. I silently tell myself that I would get back at my mother for this horridness and lack of information.
Once I was at the front doors of this palace like place, I took in the look of the doors. They were French Mahogany with exquisite trim the flowed like a river. Tiny angels and emins were carved into it as well. I took the handle of the door and pulled the door open. I looked behind me just to see my mother taking my suitcases that I had thought were going to my home, but apperently were not to begin with in the first place. With that I stepped into the school. For this was going to be a long intersting year.
I imagined how old this school must be as I entered it. But as I did I bumped into someone. I was a little dazed from meeting someone here. I looked uo to find the face a boy. He looked to be of the height of 6"5. He had blonde hair that was cut choppy and punkrock. He was built like an athlete he was very toned, and lean. Hi skin was tan in a way. But the inly thing that threw me off were his eyes. His eyes were Onyex like mine. Onyex that is the color of a witch, or in this case a wizrd.
"Hello" he said" I'm sorry I didn't see you there" He flashed me a boy next door grin
With that I knew, I knew who he was, Espaniah had told me stories of others like him and I, he was the reencarnation of John Willard, The 20 year old who was hung on August 19, for witchcraft, and murdering 13 people. Right now I was standing in front of the Wizard of Death, the man who had ratted Espaniah out and got her hanged. This man wizard blood or not was the son of The head of the Hunters of Darkness. This was Demitri, the one who killed Anatasia.

No comments:

Post a Comment