Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Chapter three part 1!

Okay I am fully aware that this chapter is not complete. But mind you this is the first part of chapter three and I really hope you like it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The rest of it will be up tomorrow I swear.




Blood curtleing screams ring in my ears. I look up but see only darkness. I feel as though there is a weight on my chest. I feel as if someone is sitting on top of me in fact. I feel ice cold hands gripping my neck. I am helpless as the life is drained out of me. I can hardly breath.

I can here a faint voice. It sounds as though this percuiar onomaly of a voice is saying," You could have saved me, you let me die it is all your fault." I emidiatly now know who it is. It is Anatasia.

I try to speak but to no avail. She is sapping my stapple lifeforce. IIt is almost as if she is taking my life because I could not save hers. Is she trying to tell me something did I not try hard enough, should I have died instead?

Suddenly a light becomes apperant. I is like the sun is protejecting all of it's rays into my eyes. I feel as though I am about tocombust into the firey flames that reside in hell.

I manage to pry my eyes open, I still feel weak and lifeless, but I feel as if I can not be killed anymore. i look and to my astonishment I see Espaniah my beloved vengeful ancestor with a rope being put aorund her neck. I know what day this is it is the day of her hanging The whole reason I become who I am in the first place.

I can vividly here the shouts of death, the taunts of torture, the pleay's of no mercy. Her eys are closed and she is in the dress that she resides in, in her coffin. They death bringer ask's, "Any last, words, filfth?" He says this as he spats at her bloddy feet. They are most likey do to the horrible rituals leading up to her demise of injustice.

She opens her eyes, and when she does everything around eveyone goes still the air becomes cold and thick. Some gag craving fkr oxegyn. Some spit horrid names at her. How could these people had been her dearest friends not one year before?

She opens her mouth to speak,"I am a witch. You claim me to be hell bound. We thy says but one fraze to you," Her voice was ike the poisin of a cobra, smooth and deadly."I will meet your aquantince when I reach there." She then starts to saay something that sounds of this," Omah, quen doesiarg derif coah doeyai kantaine blatsry, COMO DANDEIGH!" Her voice rose louder and more devil like. Her eyes urned to void's of darkness, this sure not be the Espaniah I knew.

After this is said red lights erupt from the ground they form around her a circle of Alchemia. I hear a scream and I citizen falls cold and dead looking as if all of the blood is drained from his body. I then see where it all meant there is a trail of blood slowly working it's way into the intriquet designs of the circle. Everyone is screaming. My ears are seeming to be at the point of explosion.

Put suddenly all falls silent. Espaniah turns and llooks as if she is looking at me. She opens her mouth to speak but only one thing comes out a cloud of smoke that sowly forms it'sself into a purpe onyx dragon. The sign of the witches.

I wake with a start, a cold sweat is seaping dow my face. What woke was not the dream but the creeching of the alarm clock that Elara had set on 5:45am. The sound of the alarm was the sound a band that screams there music.

I looked up at the clock grogely, the closck is Black with demon wings encasing the center that present the time.

"Come on get up." It was Raquel saying to me. She sounded as if she was convincing both of us, which at this hour seemed like an ungoldy act to get up.

"Alright." I finally say.

We both then embark on getting ready. Appearntly Elara and Stacey had already gotten ready and were already down stairs embarking on breakfast.

After we are both showered and dressed, Raquel invites me to go to breakfast with her. On the way there as we stroled down the long corridors and steep thousand step staircases we finally reach the dinning hall.

This may sound peculiar but the doors were beautiful. Angels danced and played out scenes of Romoe and Juliet by Shakespear on them. The doors were pure white. The hadles seemed to be of pure gold. I felt unworthy just being in it's presence.

We open the doors and stride into the Dinning hall for Breakfast.

There are approximatly at least one thousand students in here at this moment in time, and the dinign hall was barely half filled. All of the female students wore the same uniforms including Raquel and I. The uniforms were a white dress shirt, A midnight black blazer, and a black skirt that goes to the middle of our thighs, and dress shoes you would wear to a funeral . And on the center right of the uniforms blazer was the schoos emblem, a dagger with a rope around it's hillt, and a purple dragon encircleing it. The male students uniforms were of the same essense, instead they had slacks, instead of the skirts

"Hey follow me' Raquel gave my arm a good tug and ledd me to a table that was full of students. At the table I reconized Elara, and Stacey. But sitting with them were two boys. One turned and smiled at us very friendly like.

"Hi I'm Erik." I looked into his eyes and reconized him instantaniously.

"I know you, you pointed me in the right direction earlier."

"Oh yeah that's right I remember you."

"Good you guys know each other." Raquel says. Stacey and Elara pay no attention to our conversation for they are to encassed in there conversation about Demtri, who apperently is Elara's boyfirend. Someone shoot me.

"Hey man we have a new student intriduce yourself." Erik nudged the boy who was sitting next to him. I looked at him the boy appeared to be fairly tall and not very muscular. He had Black hair with rainbow tips, his eyes were the color of a typical yellow cats eye.

He then spoke, he cleary had a very british accent, and well how do I put this he was gay." Well terriby sorry, I madam am Romeo at your service. I am the head of the drama club here, It is a pleasure to make your equantice."

"Um nice to meet you too?"

"Yes yes it is.' He said with a big smile on his face, heseemed like that most happy person in this misserable school. I praise him for having such an upbeat aditude.

We then coninued to socilize with eachother. After what appered to be only bu ten minutes, was really an hour and it was time for all of the students to journey off to thier first class. Erik and Raquel said that they would take me to the office to get my scheldule. We killed a good five minutes alone looking for the office. Once we had arrived, well this may sound weird, but I couldnot stop from marveling at the exquisite arcitecture that was the office.

The office was themed to the that famous statue that resides in Rome. The one with the angels graceing it's very being. They door to the office was of course unlocked, but it was also suprosingly open.

Erik and Raquelw aitied outside on a bench that looked to have cost more than my house.

I stroded into the office. At a desk that looked to have cost more than a brand new Faararie was a very intriguing looking woman. She looked to be at least a hundred years of age. She had peircing yellow eyes that bore into my soul. Her hair was perfectly curled, and as white as snow. She looked to be frail. She smelled of the smoke that comes from Cancer Sticks.She was reading a NewYork times book on how to get away with a robbery. Um Okay? She looked up at me, peraing through her red bone glasses. She nodded for me to come over.

She looked at me long and hard and then finally spoke," I need your name, and why you are here." Her voice was that of gravel. I could deffinatly tell by how she talked, she was a very serious smoker.

"Um" I said, cursing myself in my head, I was taught to always speak properly and here I stood making a complete utter fool of myself. "My name iis Ezmeralda Indra, I am here because I am a new student who moved from New Oreans. I nned my scheldule, if that is not to much to ask."

She gave me a look that I could not comprehend very well. "Here take it, and get out." With that she shoved my scheldulle at me, and went back to her book.

I stood there stunned, and with out thinking I walked out, back into the hallway.

"Sweet let me see." Raquel grabbed the paper out of my hand." Awesome we have first, second, fourth, seventh, and eighth hour together."

"Hey let me see," Erik takes it from her," Awesome I got the other classes!"

"I feel very tossed around for some reason" I said dryly. We had a good laugh and then Raquel and I headed off to our class. History.

I walk into the history room. Goblets of firey inferno hung from the done shaped ceiling. The desks were aranged in a circle. In the center of the circle was a mini gallows. An American flag soared on the east wall. There was a chalkboard on the west wall. Every inch of this place was covered with something of historical value. On the South wall was an Alexzander The Grest bust. And in the center hanging in the Gallows was a note.

The note said," Welcome to my class, my name is Mr.Burch I will be your teacher. TOday we will be learning about the Salem Witch Trials. Now if you will please go to the parking lot that is where our lesson shall be held."



                                                                                                          xoxoxox
                                                                                                                    love-Rosalie

No comments:

Post a Comment