Thursday, February 9, 2012

Video of the day! Song of the day! Style of the day! And picture of the day!

Video of the day!


Caleb in my opinion is getting very good at this. He is getting better and better every video; not to mention Funny too. I hope you will watch this video. Thanks!


Song of the day!

This by far is my favorite song ever! Why does Japanese music have to rock so much? Well anyway it is very upbeat, and I love listening to it, it rocks!


Style of the day!


This look is O' so stylish. I would totally wear this! I love the pink blazer. And the skirt is to die for. I know what my outfit for tomorrow is going to be inspired by. <3

Picture of the day!




Wow isn't this a Quincy-e -dink? I think this is awesome. I mean the picture at the top looks to be based off of the picture of this model. I love and adore these pictures; you know I think I am gonna make the first one my screensaver. LOL! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                                              
                                            xoxoxoxo
                                            
                                                                                                 - Love Rosalie




No comments:

Post a Comment