Monday, February 6, 2012

Completely off topic time! Style of the day! Picture of th eday! And update on recovery day!

Completely off topic time!
Okay so this is a video my friend did, and I think it is awesome and anyone who loves Pokemon will adore this! He's a really funny guy and you'll love his video, check it out!
And also check out this site by him it rocks! http://pokemonshadowroleplay.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity

Style of the day!
Alright guys here is the style of the day! Finally right? I am so sorry about the wait, well any-who I like to call this style modern day mod meets Jamaican glam. I adore the top and want it so much! I actually think I have those shoes lol! I love this outfit, and the aviators are b far the awesome-st part of many awesome parts! 


Picture of the day!
Yes this is Rome! I love this pic it is so awesome. The vintage feel of this pic is very high. The car is to die for. I would adore to go to that place wear that was taken. I think this was taken by someone who was in Rome who was sight-seeing. But obviously this person was sight-seeing in style!


Recovery Update!
I'm home! Yes I am now home! I am a lot better, I have been online chatting with friends a lot. My brother my "gaurdiane" Is so happy to have me home so I can  make him bloody Mary's for him when he has a hang over. Go figure right? Well everything is going smoothly I am having fun and I am so glad to be home. And to all of you who have been with my blog since the beginning I thank you


                                                                     -xoxoxoxo
                                                                                                 love,  Rosalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment