Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cutting


Yes you read the title right today's blog post is about cutting yourself. Again I have participated in this and am not proud of it. If you cut yourself then I want you to stop and think right now "Is it worth it?" Think about why you cut yourself, why you started in the first place, and why you are continuing to cut yourself. Below are some pictures of people who cut themselves, look at them I know they are gruesome but they are real. Cutting yourself may help with the pain but please think about what you are doing.






Now here is the way I stopped. My friend Haley Helped me stop. You see she made up something that helped. I would draw a heart on my right wrist.


Then I would draw a butterfly on my left wrist


Then whenever I got the urge to cut myself I would say this over and over again until the urge went away.

""Love thine creation, even when pain does not stop, don't kill thine creation, because if thy kills thine creation, thy will thus kill thy creator" 


The creator is me and the creation is the butterfly. Get it cause if I kill the butterfly by cutting it I ends up ending myself. It worked for  me I hope it does you too.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment