Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whitney Huston Dedication.

Whitney Houston Forever Remembered
                
                      Whitney Huston what is there to say? Nothing I could say could express how I thought she was an amazing person. She was an amazing singer. And amazing Person. Look I know I haven't made a new post in four days and you are expecting fun loving stuff, but I really respected Whitney and I think she deserves a blog post completely dedicated to her. I know that Whitney had a pretty okay life until about 20 years ago when her now ex-husband Bobby Brown got her dedicated to drugs.I truly believe that that was her downfall. I loved her music and loved what she stood for. Whitney words cannot convey how much we will all miss you, you were a beautiful person inside and out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                       xoxo
                                                        -Love
                                                                       Rosalie

No comments:

Post a Comment